We are looking for a Dexterity Developer to manage and improve our products and support sales goals. We are an established ISV seeking a Dexterity developer for maintaining and expanding our Dynamics GP portfolio. We have 28 modules that enhance the distribution series of Dynamics GP for a large, diverse customer base. The ideal candidate will be comfortable with multiple ongoing projects including new development, bug fixes, and custom coding projects.
Tampa, FL based candidates are preferred but remote employees will be considered. The right individual will be brought onto our team to supplement skills and balance work load. We’re looking for talented and driven individuals up for the challenge.
- Maintain existing code for dexterity based ISV modules in the Dynamics GP distribution series including bug fixes and service packs.
- Create service packs for new functionality and compatibility with new Dynamics GP releases.
- Add new functionality to existing modules and create new modules based on specification documents.
- Design, estimate, and develop custom functionality based on client provided specifications.
- Maintain source code repository.
- Develop SSRS and Power BI reporting for distribution series.
- Create and maintain integrations with other ISV products.
- Create and maintain product roadmap, release dates, and development plans.
- Microsoft Dynamics GP experience with distribution series experience required
- 5+ years of Dexterity development experience
- 5+ years Microsoft SQL Server experience
- Microsoft eConnect experience required
- Microsoft TFS experience required
- Jira experience preferred
- SSRS and Power BI experience
- Project management and full life cycle development experience preferred.
- Strong written and oral communication in English is mandatory.
- Ability to play table tennis.
- Experience working in a team environment, building large applications.
- Ability to work with customers, development staff, outsourced resources and internal team.
- Experience with ERP add-on software.
- Development experience at 2 or more software houses.