The Microsoft Dynamics GP Software Consultant’s role is to provide services to our direct and indirect customers. This includes providing software demonstrations, process reviews, designing system solutions, deployment, and implementation; as well as support and maintenance for new sales and existing clients. This person will also troubleshoot support calls and emails, and identify additional solutions needed to resolve current client pain points.
The position is full time in Brandon, FL. Successful applicants for this position are self-starters, comfortable working in a highly entrepreneurial environment, organized, and able to multi-task. Your responsibilities will include working closely with the end users to implement innovative solutions for businesses. Being part of something growing requires planning and time management skills. We’re looking for talented and driven individuals up for the challenge.
- Implement core and advanced Microsoft Dynamics GP and add-on products.
- Implement collect-IT and deliver-IT for AX, NAV, GP, and Sage ERPs.
- Assist in sales cycle of prospect follow-up, software demonstrations, and quotations.
- Performs discovery and presents solution proposal to prospect.
- Install, implements, maintains, analyzes, troubleshoots, and supports existing client financial software.
- Client relationship manager for consulting and support services.
- Manage project teams for implementation services
- Trains users, identifies, analyzes, and report product failures to software vendor(s).
- On and off-site consulting, ability to travel 40%
- Other duties as necessary
Education & Experience Requirements:
- Business and accounting process experience.
- 3-8 years Microsoft Dynamics GP ERP implementation and consulting experience.
- 3-5 years Add-on product implementation and consulting experience.
- Knowledge and experience with wholesale/distribution/retail industry.
- MS SQL and GP data schematic knowledge and experience.
- Excellent customer communication skills.
- Strong written and oral communication in English is a must.
- Ability to play table tennis.
- Experience working in a team environment, building large applications.
- BS degree or higher in Accounting
- CPA, MCP, or other business certification.
- Strong skills in Dynamics GP financials.
Location: Tampa, FL
Compensation: depending on skill and experience
This is full-time job (40 hrs a week).
Normal business hours (8:00AM – 5:00PM).
The 8+ year old company is located in Brandon (right outside of Tampa, FL) and has experienced rapid growth year over year in the software services industry. The company is a multinational, software distribution firm with clients and consultants in many different countries. We provide ERP, CRM, POS, and related, specialty software to the SMB market. The firm is fast paced. The firm offers a casual environment with small collaborative teams. Of course, table tennis is available. It is a lot of fun to be a part of something new and be a valued contributor right from the start.
Candidates must submit the following:
- Earliest start date (we need you ASAP)
- Desired compensation